JaneA Kelley has been writing for more than 20 years. They have won numerous awards for their work and have had their work regularly published in national print magazines and very high-traffic websites.
JaneA specializes in writing about pets and veterinary medicine, healthcare (with a particular focus on patient education), health policy, LGBTQ+ topics, social justice, and mental health and well-being. They have written both B2B and B2C/DTC content and are comfortable working in both worlds.
They know their way around SEO, having worked for a digital marketing and SEO firm for several years, and can optimize your content for any keywords you want. Below are examples of JaneA's more recent work.
One of JaneA's strongest skills is making complicated concepts easy for everyday people to understand. Most of the writing awards they have won are for their articles that explain things.
- Lymphoma in Cats: How Is It Treated? (Catster.com)
- No, Welfare Benefits Are Not “Big Money” (JaneA also created the graphics in this article.)
- Cybersecurity Tips to Keep Your Business Safe in 2023 (a post I wrote for my employer's blog)
Interviews & Profiles
- How TrapKing is Breaking Stereotypes and Changing the World (Catster.com and Catster Magazine print edition)
- The Snip that Saves Lives (Catster.com and Catster Magazine print edition)
- Vox Felina Provides Solid Science for TNR Advocates (Catster.com and Catster Magazine print edition)
Fiction & Editorial
- Belladonna-Sweet Sugar Kitty (Rescued Vol. 2 anthology)
Copyright © 2021-2023 JaneA Kelley, All Rights Reserved.
No content on this site may be scraped or duplicated, and no content on this site may be used to train AI entities, without the author's explicit, written consent.